Job Title: Web Developer
Reporting to: IT Director
Base Salary/Wage: Salaried role at rate tbd
Bonuses or Commissions (if any): As determined by the management of the Company and a amended from time-to-time and offered to all other employees of the Company.
Start Date: ASAP.
Location of Work: Picton, Ontario
Hours of Work: 9 AM to 5 PM
Vacation Days per year: 10
Duties and Responsibilities: As outlined below.
What we are looking for:
- Provide coding and technical problem-solving and resolution as directed
- Combinations of new product development, existing product enhancement and maintenance, and customer-directed customization and integration services
- Trouble-shooting and maintenance as required
- Technical support as needed
- System documentation
- Working in a team environment
Some travel to client sites may be required from time-to-time (not expected to be frequent).
What we are offering:
- LAMP stack experience (working with SSH-Linux command line)
- CURL experience
- Transactional Email experience
- REST API experience
- IT proficiency (setting up wi-fi, computers, printers, etc.)
- Team Work
This is a salaried position reporting to the IT Director. Pay rate will depend on experience. Permanent full time position after 3-month probation period Bonuses and commissions (if any) as determined by management Other benefits to be discussed.
How to Apply
If you want to be a part of this adventure and put your career on a solid footing, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will attempt to respond to all applications. No phone calls please. No agencies. Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone or email for an initial screening interview.
Back to Job Listings