Business Development Leader
We have an internal opening to lead our Business Development (Sales and Distribution) effort for our Business to Business supply chain technology and product line.
If you have strong consultative business development skills and the ability to manage a dynamic sales force, please contact us!
Job Title: Director, Business Development
Reporting to: President
Base Salary/Wage: Base plus Commissions, Stock Options
Start Date: ASAP
Location of Work: Picton Ontario
Duties and Responsibilities: As outlined below
The DOT Directory brings transparency to the trucking industry by centrally providing accurate records of all the for-hire trucking companies across Canada and the U.S.A.
We are looking for a bright, dynamic, creative and motivated individual to join our growing team and lead the promotion of our product to shipping & manufacturing companies across Canada.
We expect the candidate to possess the following skills:
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Relentless drive to engage new business
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude towards working in a team environment
- The ability to communicate effectively with businesses (both oral and written)
- Patience to prospect on a regular basis
- Excellent business to business telephone communication skills
- Very adept at communicating via emails
- Skillful negotiation, presentation and closing abilities
- Thrives in a close team working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines and goals
- Independent and a Self-Starter
- 3+ years of B2B experience in managing a sales team, marketing, or public relations preferred
- Experience in Logistics, Operations or Supply-Chain an asset
- Experience with SAP and other B2B systems an asset
- Bilingual (French & English) an asset
- Possess alternative lead generating skills
- Qualify prospective clients by phone and in-person
- Develop new business opportunities and negotiate contracts
- Establish ongoing relationships with existing customers
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft Office, New Technology & Applications)
- Have a passion for Technology
- Maintain a relationship with clients utilizing professional customer service techniques
- Ensure customer accounts are current
How to Apply
- Training and support
- Uncapped earnings
- An excellent working environment
- Tremendous opportunity for growth
- This is a ground floor opportunity for the right individual
If you want to be a part of this adventure and put your career on a solid footing, send your resume to email@example.com.
We will attempt to respond to all applications. No phone calls please. No agencies. Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone or email for an initial screening interview.
Back to Job Listings