We are looking for 17 distributors across Canada located in:
1-Greater Vancouver Region/2-British Columbia & Yukon Territory/3-Northern Alberta & Northwest Territory/4-Southern Alberta/5-Saskatchewan/6-Manitoba and Nunavut/7-Northern Ontario/8-Eastern Ontario postal code K/9-Toronto postal code M/10-GTA East postal code L/11-GTA West postal code L/12-Southwestern Ontario postal code N/13-Montreal postal code H/ 14-Western Quebec postal code J/ 15-Eastern Quebec postal code G/16-New Brunswick/17-Nova Scotia, PEI, NFLD
If you are in one of these areas and interested in joining a dynamic and growing team, please contact us!
Job Title: Authorized Distributor
Reporting to: Director of Distribution
Base Salary/Wage: Commissions
Start Date: ASAP.
Location of Work: 17 locations Canada wide.
Duties and Responsibilities: As outlined below.
The DOT Directory brings transparency to the trucking industry by centrally providing accurate records of all the for-hire trucking companies across Canada and the U.S.A.
We are looking for a bright, dynamic, creative and motivated individual to join our growing team and to promote our product to shipping & manufacturing companies across Canada.
We expect all candidates to possess the following skills:
Territory Sales Representative Requirements
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Relentless drive to prospect for new business
- Strong work ethic – “Hunter” sales mentality, goal driven and self-motivated
- Positive attitude towards working in a team environment
- The ability to communicate effectively with businesses (both oral and written).
- Patience to prospect on a regular basis
- Excellent business to business telephone communication skills
- Very adept at communicating via emails
- Skillful negotiation, presentation and closing abilities
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines
- Independent and a Self-Starter
- 3+ years of B2B experience in outside sales, marketing, or public relations preferred
- Experience in Logistics, Operations or Supply-Chain an asset.
- Experience with SAP and other B2B systems an asset.
- Bilingual (French & English) an asset. Montreal Qc area
- Possess alternative lead generating skills
- Qualify prospective clients by phone and close deals in-person
- Meet with potential new clients in person throughout assigned distribution territory
- Develop new business opportunities and negotiating contracts
- Establish ongoing relationships with existing customers
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft Office, New Technology & Applications)
- Have a passion for Technology
- Maintain a relationship with clients utilizing professional customer service techniques
- Ensure customer accounts are current
- Access to own vehicle and valid Driver’s License is a must.
How to Apply
- Training and support
- Uncapped earnings
- Protected clients and territories
- An excellent working environment
- Tremendous opportunity for growth
- Opportunity to be an Independent Distributor.
If you want to be a part of this adventure and put your career on a solid footing, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will attempt to respond to all applications. No phone calls please. No agencies. Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone or email for an initial screening interview.
Back to Job Listings